Ikuti TRAINING ENGINEER Ini Sekarang Juga Dengan Topik
“ Electric Power System Protection”
(Mining, Oil & Gas )
Menghadirkan Pembicara Yang Handal..
Catat Info TRAINING ENGINEER Ini Segera Ambil Kesempatan Untuk Mengikuti
Training Engineer | Electric Power System Protection
Pesan Langsung Tiket Peserta-nya Sekarang Juga
Four Day Workshop
10 s.d 13 September 2012 / 24 s.d 27 September 2012
Papandayan Hotels Bandung
DESCRIPTION & OBJECTIVES
Construction of generation plants, transmission and distribution of electrical energy systems is a costly business. At both levels of national grid systems and local industrial plants, two important aspects are at the heart of this strategic industry. These are the reliability of energy delivery to meet customers’ demands and safe operation. At different stages of energy processing i.e. at the generation, transmission and energy delivery stage, protection of personnel and equipment is of prime importance. To achieve these goals, protection schemes are to be employed. The philosophy adopted in any protection scheme is to clear faults with a minimum system disruption, at a high speed, and in a simple and economical way. The course deals with different types of protection schemes used in large networks and those adopted in industrial plants. It describes some of the important components such as relays, comparators and other protective gears, and techniques and calculations used for their settings. The course also reflects on recent development and what are new in this important field of electricity industry.
The following sees the benefits from this course:
1. On organizational level
- It introduces the subject of protection as an art where technical and economical constraints are to be met and compromised to achieve certain engineering requirements.
- Learn to develop and manage well-protected plants that lead to a higher security, less outages and hence better profitability.
- The course introduces new technologies used in relaying systems such as microprocessor and computer relaying which put organizations at the forefront of modern electricity industries.
- Helps organizations in making appropriate decisions at times of system expansion or in situations where new developments become necessary.
- Help organizations to understand causes of system failures, means available for remedies and hence better system management and operation with minimum investment.
2. Personal Impact
- Introduces and acquaints attendees with different components used in protection schemes.
- Ability to perform some basic essential calculations required for relay settings.
- Establishes confidence in dealing with protection schemes installed for protecting personnel equipment to grantee flow of energy.
- Learn how to assess protection performance.
- Add knowledge on how to improve security level by designing better protection systems with aim to improve performance.
- Learn about error sources introduced by some protection scheme components and how to overcome them.
1. Fundamentals of Protection Practice and Basic Technology
- Protective Gear.
- Speed, Stability and Sensitivity
- Circuit quantities & conventions
- Fault calculations
2. CTs Requirements
- Error in CTs and compensation
- Accuracy limit current of CTs
- Class X CTs and linear CTs
- Transients in CTs
- Practical conditions
3. Static Relays
- Circuits using analogue techniques
- Digital techniques
- Output and Tripping circuits
- Electrical Interference
- Future trends
4. Protection Schemes and substation design diagrams
- Generator protection
- Motor protection
- Transformer protection
- Line Protection
- Substation Design Diagrams
5. Differential protection
- Classification of differential protection
- Direction comparison
- Circulating current and balanced voltage systems
- Transformer differential protection
- Differential protection for generators and rotating machines
- Line differential protection
- Busbar-differential protection
- Differential system with multiple restraint
- High impedance differential system
6. Industrial Power System Protection
- Busbar arrangement
- HRC fuses
- Industrial circuit-breakers
- Infeed fault current from induction motor
- Automatic changeover systems
- Voltage and phase reversal protection
- Private generation
7. Installation, testing and maintenance of protection systems
- Installation of protection equipment
- Testing protection schemes.
- Pre-commissioning tests,
- Installation resistance measurements
- Secondary injection tests
- C.Ts tests
- Periodic maintenance
- Setting and testing numerical protection
Ir. Teguh Santosa & Team
- Training Kit
- Meeting Room Hotel
- Case Study
- Pre test & Pos Test
Who Sould Attends
Manager, Supervisor, Group Leader, Section Head, Team Leader : Production, PPIC, Quality, Managers involved with energy management, Electrical engineers and Technical Staff who have to deal with the aspect of electrical and industrial power system protection, control and operation
Course Fee: Rp 9,500,000,-/ participant Nett Non Residential
** Pendaftaran minimal 3 orang biaya training Rp. 8.750.000,-/participant nett Non Residential**
Form Pemesanan Tiket
Dana yang anda keluarkan, sebanding dengan apa yang akan anda dapatkan bahkan jauh lebih besar dari apa yang anda keluarkan. Untuk pemesanan tiket workshop ini silahkan hubungi kami:
- Isi form pemesanan –> Yes, Pesan Sekarang
- Apabila Ada Pertanyaan Silahkan Hubungi Kami, atau Via Sms (CS: 085-711-611-924)
Konfirmasi pembayaran Via SMS 085-711-611-924 atau melalui email ke Sales@TiketTraining.com
Search the site
10 Info Training Terbaru
- TRANSAKSI DAN PELAPORAN KEUANGAN DALAM MATA UANG ASING (PSAK 10)
- Pelatihan Organization Design
- HRPC | Human Resources Professional Certification
- SEMINAR PAJAK | UPDATE PEMERIKSAAN PAJAK TAHUN 2013
- Kursus Pertambangan | Kursus Intensif Hukum Pertambangan Angkatan X
- SEMINAR HYPNOSIS | SELF HYPNOTHERAPY FOR PERFORMANCE
- TRAINING AUDIT | INTERNAL AUDIT TRAINING
- TRAINING SOP | METODE DAN TEKNIK PENYUSUNAN SOP
- Training Financial | Financial Modeling Fundamental with Sensitivity Analysis and Xcelcius
- TRAINING MANAGEMENT | PRINCIPLE OF MANUFACTURING MANAGEMENT